The Fedora Podcast takes a massive amount of effort to pull off, and we have lots of people to thank! So many, that they deserve their own page.
- The Fedora Project is the only reason this Podcast exists. A huge thank you to every contributor, maintainer, and user of Fedora.
- Thanks to on air hosts, present and future.
- Thanks to everyone who helps out at http://pagure.io/fedora-podcast
- The OpenSuse Jitsi server, where we record. Thanks for giving us a well run open source video conference!
- Pulsecaster, which we record on, is made by none other than a previous Fedora Project Leader, Paul Frields!
- Good old Audacity, one of the best Open Source audio editors out there, is where we edit.
- Our beautiful music is from Tricknology